Welcome to the Massachusetts Society for Healthcare Risk Management
The Massachusetts Society for Healthcare Risk Management (MSHRM) is an organization of healthcare risk management, legal, insurance and claims professionals dedicated to advancing healthcare safety, quality and loss prevention by advancing professional practice. Activities to further this purpose include:
- Conducting educational programs and activities to develop and implement healthcare risk management, safety and quality management programs and strategies to conserve organization/institutional resources in the face of risk of loss.
- To act as mentors and promote the professional development of healthcare risk managers.
- Providing mediums for the interchange of risk management ideas and strategies among professionals.
- Assisting in the development of professional, collegial relationships among Society members and other healthcare, legal, regulatory and insurance industry professionals.
- Providing relevant information and education on healthcare risk management to other appropriate parties such a healthcare organizations, hospital associations, medical societies and civic groups.
- To assist in providing information on new developments and trends in healthcare risk management, liability claims, accreditation standards, regulations and laws on a state and national level.
To ensure that you receive communication from MSHRM, please be sure to review this whitelist or firewall information.
White Listing Organization Mail
If you are having trouble receiving mail from your organization, a firewall or spam filtering service is likely the cause of the issue. However, you can white list several domains and IP addresses to ensure safe delivery. Depending on your e-mail service, you may be able to do this yourself, or you may need the assistance of your IT administrator. We recommend white listing the following:
- starchapteremailhost2.com 184.108.40.206
- hostemail1.starchapterhost.com 220.127.116.11
- hostmailbox1.starchapterhost.com 18.104.22.168
- starchaptermail.com 22.214.171.124
Messages from the organization will usually have the same reply-to email address on them (visible if you start to reply to the message). Adding this address to your address book or contact list can also help ensure delivery. Adding [email protected] (the domain name) to the address book or contact list can also help. These changes can be helpful if e-mails are being reported as bounced, too.